Friday 17 October 2014

Contributor Interview #3: Faye Gollaglee

What is your name and what do you create? 
Hi I'm Faye Gollaglee and i've always had a passion for all aspects of art and design, in particular surface pattern design and illustration. I design for greetings cards, wedding stationary and produce personalised art prints.






















Where do you take your inspiration?

The inspiration for my work comes from everyday experiences. I use day to day life to create to fun, quirky and contemporary images.
 





 















Whats your favourite piece of work or a favourite project you’ve worked on?
I've really enjoyed being part of this calendar collaboration as its given me loads of creative ideas.

What is your ultimate artistic goal?
I would love to design and make illustrations for children's books in the not too distant future and this is what I am working towards.


 




















Where can people find out more about you?
If you would like to see more of my design work you can visit my blog and if you would more info you can always contact me by email fayegolly@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment